Saturday, July 01, 2006

The Dinner

e-mail to Joy

To Joy:

I arrived early to the restaurant (I am always early everywhere), informed the staff that I was awaiting my guest, and took a position near the door. After only a few minutes I noticed this tall woman approaching the door. Now you have to understand that the only way I have ever seen Muriel is attired either in jeans, cut-off shorts (Daisy Dukes, we call 'em), or mini-mini skirt, with a halter top, unbuttoned too low blouse, or a t-shirt with the bottom cut off so that it does not completely come below her breasts. The shoes would always be athletic shoes. Her hair has always been unkempt, and I always hated seeing her dirty & broken nails. But yet I suddenly realized that the woman approaching was Muriel, in a royal blue dress, hair styled, and in heels! I even could detect eye shadow of a light blue tint!

In my stunned state I managed to open the door for her as she began to apologize for being late - which she wasn't. I felt her take my arm as if she was suddenly frightened as we were led to our table. She was obviously nervous - pulling at her dress and not knowing what to do with her hands. She had no concept of what she wanted to eat, and I think only recognized the word "chicken" on the menu. So I ordered for her, cheese & spinach appetizers, followed by a salad, and shrimp pasta. No wine for either of us - Dr. Pepper. (I did not want her to have any alcohol.)

When I commented on her looks, and inquired as to where she obtained her dress, she reminded me that I had bought it for her about a year ago as she accompanied my taking Melanie shopping. She said she had never worn the dress until now, because although she thought it so beautiful when she picked it out, she never had any place to which to wear it. She also added that a cousin had done her hair, starting right after my phone invitation to dinner, and another cousin had done her nails.

As our conversation turned to the previous Wednesday night, I first inquired about the long span of time before she put me out and the time I awoke in the morning. I learned from her that I had been given a second injection later that evening to ensure I would not awake during the procedure. Muriel said the most horrible parts of the night, that she had great difficulty observing, were the application of a clamp-like device that pulled my ball sac away from my body and held it that position. Muriel then described a plier-like instrument that when the handle was squeezed caused the jaws to encircle my testicles while a curved blade did the cutting. Then Muriel said the final act to bear was as the woman took an electrical device and cauterized blood vessels closed. Muriel said she feared for a moment that I would die from the blood I was losing, but that the woman simply continued to methodically perform her work. Muriel said she could hear the sizzle of the instrument sealing off tissue, and could smell flesh burning. And, to my horror, she told me all of this was videotaped from right after I was put to sleep! (I looked frequently to see if we were talking so loud as to allow those around us to hear our conversation.)

Now, as we began to eat, came my asking the mighty "Why." Muriel began by telling me that the only money she had was that she was paid from wrestling, and that was never enough to cover her bills. She admitted she barely made it though high school, and she had no funds for continuing her education. When I asked about financial help from her male companions, Muriel said that they only wanted to fuck her, but not to help her with her life. And she constantly had to be careful about pregnancy, since that would keep her from working. She also admitted that several times she had taken money for her sexual favors. And she also confessed to a tinge of lesbianism, but she received no money from these encounters, and usually ended up being rough with them. She stated that her roughness had created several enemies for her among her fellow female wrestlers, and several of them were out to seriously hurt her. Muriel knew when that finally happened she would be out of work and out of money.

Muriel said the only enjoyment in her life, aside from hurting girls in the ring, had been these past years of hanging around Melanie & I. She knew she was a "tag-a-long," but I was always so kind as to allow her accompaniment. As a result of her acquaintance with Melanie & I, Muriel went many places with us, like the movies, and best of all - got taken shopping. Muriel said if she even mentioned liking a particular article of clothing or jewelry, I would buy it - however she knew I was just doing it to impress Melanie. She envied Melanie for all she had, and all she was given, and really came to despise Melanie for what Muriel saw as a lack of appreciation, and Melanie's always wanting more. Muriel said that when Melanie told her about getting me to agree to wearing the chastity device until our wedding night, and then keeping my sex drive lowered by over-milking me, that was too much for her. Muriel said that Melanie suddenly became excited about gelding me, but was squeamish about cutting my testicles off herself, and that she would not be strong enough, so she offered Muriel $500 to do the job.

Muriel lowered her head so as to not look at me, and admitted that she had truly been hurt when she recently offered herself up to me, but I refused. Muriel said slowly, but surely, her thinking turned to wanting me for herself - that Melanie had a "good thing" but didn't appreciate it. But how could Muriel bring me to her?

Muriel said she spoke with Melanie several times these past weeks about her actions in our relationship. But with each discussion Melanie became more enraged and began to push Muriel out of the picture. So Muriel decided to castrate me herself, have the incident videotaped, and then threaten to let the tape fall into others hands if I did not become "Her Man."

Muriel had already been given the $500 by Melanie before their arguing began, so Muriel simply found out "through the grapevine" about the woman nurse, and how to contact her. The money then became the down payment - Muriel said she still owed for the rest.

Muriel added that as far as putting me to sleep, that was the best part of the night. She said that to feel me struggle between her legs, and to watch my eyes as I choked was well worth the money. (Again, I am asking her to keep her voice low!)

Muriel said that her period was supposed to start this weekend, and if she made it through without being pregnant, then from here on things would be perfect - as her Eunuch (she learned that word from Melanie) we could have intercourse whenever/however we liked with no fear of pregnancy!

At this point in our conversation, Muriel stared into my eyes and with that famous soft voice I heard Wednesday night said, "CB, you are going to be my man."

It was amazing just how long we had sat there & talked. I'm sure the restaurant staff wondered when we would leave. And both of us had only picked at our food! I allowed the waitress to keep over twenty dollars for her tip - Muriel uttered that she had never known anyone quite like me, and that Melanie was a fool!

I walked Muriel to her car - she did not ask for us to go anywhere and I did not make an offer. As she went to enter her car, she placed a soft kiss on my cheek. I told her we would need to talk more - but we would do it by phone. Then she drove away.

As I walked to my car, I suddenly realized I had not asked one question that I had intended to ask - what happened with my testicles?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home