Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Gelding

An e-mail message from Incubus to My Joy
To Joy:

I will begin by saying that I wish you had said some words of hope for us to me last night before I left the house. When that was not done after my repeated questions and telling you I loved you, then I knew I had truly lost you. But I also will state here at the beginning of this letter that I thank you so much for the days of happiness you gave to me. I don't know that you will want to read this letter, but for me it serves as a catharsis - a way of getting this out of me so I can go on with my life.

You & I always seems to relish detail of our imagined experiences together, so I am going to include as much detail as possible. Monday evening I got a call from Muriel - but it was a Muriel that I have never known before. Her voice was soft, low, & deliberate. She was almost crying, and giving apology after apology for the wrongs she had done to me - such as cutting my head in public. She said much of her behavior over this past year was motivated by her friendship with my "ex" - with whom she said she had a big "falling-out" with last week, and they were no longer speaking to one another. Muriel & I even began to small-talk, and joke about everything under the sun. I brought myself to inquire about whether it was true that she busted one of her husband's testicles. She told me she does not allow him to ejaculate inside of her - she always requires him to pull out just before that occurs. However one night he repeatedly tried to cum in her, so she crushed a testicle in her hand. He spent a day in the hospital, but with no apparent long-term effect. She added that she was considering crushing the remaining testicle in the near future.

Muriel told me that she had a secondary purpose in her call, even though she knew I owed her nothing. She asked could I obtain some animal tranquilizer from the hospital for her. Immediately I asked was she referring to what was called the "Date Rape" drug, to which she agreed. I told her of the ramifications of taking medication from the hospital, but that I might have some vials in the fridge that my daughter used on some of the animals we maintain. She told me she would greatly appreciate if I could help her in this matter, and to let her know if & when I could.

Wednesday morning I phoned Muriel to tell her I had some of the tranquilizer she had wanted, but would not be able to bring it to her until that evening. I only had to go to the hospital in Arkansas to sign some papers that day, and that would be late in the afternoon or evening after Mrs. Mulligan arrived to fix supper and be with the kids. I said I would run by her house upon leaving the hospital, but she said to just come by the Holiday Inn in Arkansas that was near the hospital because she and a friend would be there at that time (I assumed this was some sexual encounter between her and a man), to which I agreed - this would not be as out of the way as going to her house.

I arrived at the Holiday Inn, went to the room number she had given me, and knocked on the door. Muriel opened the door, took my hand, and said softly, "I'm so glad to see you - I was afraid you would not come." Muriel was dressed in a blue mini-skirt and a pull-over top through which her nipples were quite apparent. As I walked into the room I was shocked to see a white woman, in her 40s or 50s, standing there, clothed in a blue lab coat, like an industrial lab worker or a cosmetologist might wear. The lab coat came down to about half way between her knee and her genital area. What was so striking was that I could see no skirt below the lab coat, or blouse or top of any sort at the neck - it appeared the lab coat was all that she was wearing!

At this point Muriel placed both of her hands on my shoulders, and turned me so as to look directly into my face. She then lightly kissed me on the cheek, and said, "Baby, you know that this has to be done, don't you?" All I could emit was a barely audible, "Yes." Muriel then turned and looked at the woman, who had yet to say a word, and told me the woman was a licensed nurse who free-lanced as a "professional gelder," who castrated men for a fee. I did not ask who was paying, or for how much. The woman then spoke to Muriel, not to me, and asked, "Did he bring the tranquilizer?" I did not say anything, but reached into my pocket and produced two vials and gave them to her. She asked me to pull down my pants and lie across the bed. Muriel added that I should just go ahead and remove the rest of my clothes as well. As I was doing this, I noticed that the bed had been neatly covered in towels, and on the night stand were laid out various medical instruments & supplies, such as prep kit, betadine solution, cotton pads, and a suture kit. Placed in a nearby chair was a bag with straps & rope visible inside.Suddenly I felt a tinge of additional embarrassment when I realize I was wearing one of my string-support creations, having utilized a 52" round boot string. The white woman noticed this also, and said to Muriel, "Just have him keep that on - we can use it in a minute." I lay over the side of the bed, but watched her as she very expertly inserted a syringe into one of the vials I had brought, filled, and then carefully measured the amount. As she injected the chemical into my buttocks, the needle puncture itself did not hurt, but there was quite a burning sensation at the site.

The woman then asked me to stand up, and told Muriel she would need her assistance. As she undid my string underwear, she told Muriel to gently pull downward on my testicles so the woman could tie my testicles off so as to stop blood circulation. This was the first time Muriel had ever touched me, and it felt quite unusual as her fingers encircled my testicles, and even more unusual as some strange woman's hands were also doing something in that area - I looked straight ahead, and not downward. I know I must have wenched a bit when the woman told Muriel, "Now, pull downward," and I felt the tug on by body part - but I definitely know I wenched when the woman pulled the string tight around my testicles - very tight - and tied them off.I was then told to lie on the bed, arms & legs spread outward. Muriel kept tapping my hips and telling me to "Move over a little to the center of the bed." The two women then took cloth straps and fastened them to my wrists & ankles. These were items obviously made for this purpose. A small "clothes-line" type of rope was passed through a D-ring on each strap, and fastened around the headboard & footboard of the bed, pulled tight and tied off. There I lay, spread-eagle, with my privates fully exposed to the world (much as I had wanted to do to you).

The woman then very methodically felt of my testicles, and after examination, told Muriel that it would take 30 minutes to an hour for the circulation stoppage to take effect. In the meantime she suggested that she & Muriel go downstairs and have a drink. Muriel agreed, and bent over me, and as before, lightly kissed my cheek and said, "Baby, it won't be long now - we'll be back soon." The two of them then left the room.

I actually don't know if it was the effect of the drug I had been given, or that I was just plain tired. But I seem to slip in & out of wakefulness. Thoughts raced through my mind, such as - Why am I allowing this to happen? - I didn't even offer any resistance - I could have run back out the door - and yes, thoughts of you. However I realized that all of this were moot points, since I doubted that Muriel would have released me even if I asked.

At some point I must have dozed off - awaken by the sound of the door opening and being closed & fastened with the security latch. Muriel leaned down over me and asked, "Are you OK Baby?" I tried to make a reply, but now I was sure I was under the effect of the drug, for my mouth was so dry I could hardly make a sound, sounds were muffled, and my vision was blurred. The white woman then made another examination of my testicles, squeezing them several times, and announced to Muriel that I should be ready.

Although I really could not see myself - raising my head was difficult - I could feel my penis was erect. And I could just make out Muriel taking off her skirt, from which I could not see any panties, and her top, which was without a bra. The white woman had sat in a nearby chair and all I could think of was how high the lab coat rode up on her as she crossed her legs. Muriel leaned over me and told me she was going to do something she had wanted to do for a long time. She said that this one time she would risk a pregnancy for the pleasure of the moment, but that as of tomorrow she wanted me to understand that I would be her Eunuch - a perfect form of pleasure & birth control at the same time, but that she would talk with me about this later toward the weekend. At this point Muriel straddled me, inserted my penis into her and proceeded to have intercourse. I don't think I actually felt much as I was becoming so sleepy, but I did feel my climax - although it seemed Muriel remained on me for some time afterwards.

Muriel finally slowly pulled herself off of my still erect penis, and retired to the bathroom. On her way there, I could just crane my head enough to make out Muriel tapping the white woman on the shoulder and nodding to her. Then Muriel entered the bathroom and closed the door. The white woman then stood up, and unbuttoned the lab coat which had continuously been revealing peeks of flesh. Sure enough, she was without any clothing under it! She then, without a word, mounted me and proceeded to fuck me. After the amount dumped in Muriel, I was surprised that I eventually climaxed a second time. Shortly afterwards, the woman got off me and went to the bathroom door and knocked on it. Muriel came out - still naked - and the white woman told her, "He's ready to be put to sleep now," then entered the bathroom and closed the door.

Muriel took a strap out of her bag - the one that went to the choking device I had told you about earlier, that was used on me before I met you - and began to roll it lengthwise so as to make it into a cord rather than a broad band. As she again straddled me, she said, "Baby, this will be the only bad part, and I apologize for having to hurt you, but I am going to choke you to sleep." I could barely mumble at this point, but I managed to say - with great difficulty - "I thought that is what the drug was for?" Muriel replied that it would put me to sleep if she waited, but it was actually given only to numb my senses. That besides the intercourse with me which she enjoyed, she had a fetish about strangling me - that actually that was where my "ex' had gotten the notion! As she was telling me this, she was wrapping the strap around my neck, seemingly taking great care as to its placement. Then she asked me very softly, "Are you ready Baby?" Before I could make any sound, she began to pull at the two ends. After just a few moments the choking became unbearable - I pulled so hard at the straps holding my wrists & ankles that I thought I would surely break them, but they held firm. This strangulation was longer and more effective than anything I had ever experienced with the "ex." Muriel would tighten for a long time, and then lighten up for just a moment for me to gasp in a breath. But the periods without air became longer each time. I began to see red spots floating before my eyes. I definitely felt something pop in my left temple, and shortly afterward I tasted blood in my mouth. The lack of breath seemed to go on for an eternity. All the time Muriel leaned forward and looked straight into my face - and that was the last sight I saw for the night.

I awoke about 6 a.m. this Thursday morning. The curtains were open and light was filling the room. No one was present. I was not tied, but laying naked with a sheet pulled over me. The towels that had been under me were gone. All of the medical equipment that had been on the night stand was gone, but there sat a glass of some sort of juice, and a note which read "Do not bathe for 24 hours and drink plenty of liquids. The sutures will dissolve." - it was not Muriel's handwriting.

I had a dull pain between my legs - like I had been hit. I pulled back to sheet - fearing what I might see. When I struggled to lean up and look I was amazingly surprised. There, below my penis, were a few stitches, and some crusted blood - and that was it! No testicles! But what pleasantly surprised me was the neatness - no hanging tissue - no ugliness - it was just as if I had been born without a ball sac!

My mouth was so dry that I readily gulped down the juice. I was still considerably dizzy and I tried to get up off the bed. As I moved about the room I noticed nothing was in disarray - there was nothing in the trash cans - no syringe, no used medical equipment - nothing! In the bathroom was a pile of wet towels - I did not examine them for blood. I walked around for a few moments observing my penis swaying about without the accompaniment of testicles.

Suddenly I thought to call Mrs. Mulligan to give her some excuse for my absence and to tell her I was on my way. Fortunately she was up and fixing the children's breakfast, and seemed in a good mood about staying longer than she had anticipated.

After washing up as best as I could without a tub bath or shower, and brushing my teeth, I dressed and left the room.

So, The Incubus is no more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home